SUPPORT OUR WORK
There are many ways to get involved. The best way is to become a member of Rwanda’s public libraries, which gives you a range of benefits. Members are able to access libraries in all corners of the country as well as be part of gathering, archiving and preserving historical documents.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Unlimited access to library WiFi
- Using e-Library and e-Archives services
- Carrying out research with library materials
- Receiving information resources from other libraries and archives centers
- Specifically, researchers receive following services to empower their findings: free and reliable internet services, lending books and other materials to further research processes, providing conducive and comfortable reading space, and creating links to other community agencies and organisations researchers may need